Sidney's Picks: Lost Kids and Eugene Scalia
Anthony Bora, Creative Commons.
- Eugene Scalia’s quiet war on OSHA. (New Yorker)
- Hillman Prize-winners Jacob Soboroff and Julia Ainsley report that the Trump administration has lost 545 migrant children it separated from their parents. (NBC)
- Girl interrupted: ICE kept a 10-year-old Honduran girl in custody for 6 years. (Reveal)
- Donald Trump and Scott Walker gave FoxConn hundreds of millions of dollars in subsidies to build a high-tech factory, but the project ended in disaster. (Verge)
- Nigerians take to the streets to end a corrupt and brutal police forceknown as SARS. (NYT)