Sidney's Picks: Unions, Hollywood, and the Supreme Court
Jean-Guillaume Dumont, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- With unions surging in public esteem, support for labor is 2020’s sleeper issue. (TBT)
- Trump is trying to bust the VAs largest union, and workers are living in fear. (ITT)
- What if Trump refuses to concede? (Atlantic)
- Breonna Taylor’s killers will never face justice because we’ve legalized murder by cop. (WaPo)
- Hollywood is cleared to resume production in the COVID era, thanks to a new safety deal with the unions. (DLH)