Sidney's Picks: Acosta Resigns, QAnon Widows Speak, and the Nation's Largest Union Endorses Abortion Rights
Hey, hey, goodbye!
Illustration by Donkey Hote, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resigns over lenient plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein, which was exposed by Hillman Prize-winner Julie K. Brown.
- A former federal prosecutor explains how Jeffrey Epstein’s luck finally ran out.
- “I feel like a Ground Zero patient”: People who have lost loved ones to the cult of Qanon speak out
- How Trump’s sheer incompetence doomed his bid to rig the Census.
- The National Education Association, the country’s largest union, affirms the right to abortion at its annual convention.
- It was never about bussing, it was about desegregation.