Sidney's Picks: COVID Childcare Crisis
Photo by Arlene Mejorando, courtesty of the Economic Hardship Reporting Project/Slate.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- Will the pandemic spark a childcare revolution? (Slate)
- As Labor Day approaches, New York City’s arts industry looks ahead to an uncertain future. (NYT)
- What’s so great about California’s “Labor Slate”? (In These Times)
- Why Trump’s eviction moratorium falls short. (Curbed)
- Donald Trump dismissed American war dead as “suckers” and “losers.” (Atlantic, AP)