March 20, 2020
Sidney's Picks: Insider Trading, Scared Target Workers, and Delivery Drivers Risking it All
Mike Mozart, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- Intel Chair Richard Burr dumped $1.7 million in stock after reassuring the public about coronavirus preparedness.
- Progressives resist no-strings-attached bailouts for corporations.
- Target employees work in fear of coronavirus, lacking paid sick leave
- Drivers risk their health to deliver meals to New Yorkers.
- Acting head of the U.S. Counterterrorism Center fired after 40 years of government service.