December 2, 2022
Sidney's Picks: Who Made Your World Cup Jersey?
The Best of the Week’s News:
- Garment workers in Myanmar make World Cup jerseys for less than $3/day. (NYT)
- Why the railroads won’t give sick days: Understaffing (NY Mag)
- How Germany remembers the Holocaust by Hillman Prize-winner Clint Smith. (Atlantic)
- A new Hershel Walker ex comes forward to allege that he attacked her in a rage and blamed it on his multiple personality disorder. (Daily Beast)
- French man, known as Mr. T, wins legal right not to be “fun” at work. (Insider)